Senior Move Managers - Downsizing - Estate Clearances
Planning to downsize and don’t know where to begin?
Do you walk by your garage and actually wish you could park your car in it?
We’re here to help!
Our goal is to provide the information, manpower, and compassion you need to move forward with confidence. Call Next Step Baltimore today and we’ll help you with the next step in your life!
Winner of 2017 Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Ethics
Senior Move Managers
We’ll handle the details, from creating a floorplan right down to hanging your artwork, making your bed and having everything ready when you wake up in your new home.
Free yourself from the chaos! We will clean and organize your closets, drawers, kitchen, attic, garage, storage lockers and more. We will create a plan that works
We provide information so you can make informed decisions, then we’ll take care of the rest – including helping you figure out how your belongings can become part of your new home.
Moving and downsizing can seem overwhelming. But hiring the right team to do the work and following a time-line and is the answer to a seamless and positive moving experience. The best idea? Call Next Step Baltimore 410-207-4475!
FOUR WEEKS OUT:
- Start packing those things that are not used daily. Label the boxes and keep a Master Inventory List.
- Pack off-season clothing.
- Book lodging for your pets a few days around the move. Animals can sense the pending change and stress. If they are being moved via air, pack something with your scent on it to comfort them.
- Take care of yourself – when making your moving day to-do lists, include time for yourself over the next month or so. Enjoy a nap, take a run, have lunch with a friend, get a massage. Keep yourself happy during this transition. Best of all, call Next Step Baltimore to finish the job!
THREE WEEKS OUT:
- Take photos of how your electronics are hooked up.
- Keep packing.
- Overwhelmed? Call Next Step Baltimore!
Look for next month’s Tip of the Month for more…
Members in good standing.