Senior Move Managers - Downsizing - Estate Clearances
Planning to downsize and don’t know where to begin?
Do you walk by your garage and actually wish you could park your car in it?
We’re here to help!
Our goal is to provide the information, manpower, and compassion you need to move forward with confidence. Call Next Step Baltimore today and we’ll help you with the next step in your life!
Winner of 20017 Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Ethics
Senior Move Managers
We’ll handle the details, from creating a floorplan right down to hanging your artwork, making your bed and having everything ready when you wake up in your new home.
Free yourself from the chaos! We will clean and organize your closets, drawers, kitchen, attic, garage, storage lockers and more. We will create a plan that works
We provide information so you can make informed decisions, then we’ll take care of the rest – including helping you figure out how your belongings can become part of your new home.
Thinking about downsizing and/or moving? Have an estate to clear? Here are some things that set us apart from others in the industry:
- We will never accept a tip.
- We will never accept a gift of any sort.
- We will never buy anything from a client.
- We will never discuss our clients with anyone.
- We are bound to protect our client’s privacy and gain their trust knowing that we are hired for the sole purpose of getting their job completed in as short a time as possible, leaving them with a positive feeling about the process.
- We listen to our client and abate their fears, anxieties and concerns.
- We go out of our way to resolve problems and do not walk away from the tough issues.
- We offer our opinions and advise without taking ownership of the issue – the client is always the boss.
- We make working with the family a priority so that there is always a win-win at the end of the day.
- We’re never a one-and-done! We are there when our clients need us.
- We understand what is needed for estate clearances and dot the “i’s” and cross the “t’s” for the Personal Representative or estate attorney.
- The majority of our business comes from customer referrals. Our reputation is everything and that is why we are proud to have just won the Torch Award for Ethics from the Better Business Bureau.
Members in good standing.