Moving and downsizing can seem overwhelming. But hiring the right team to do the work and following a time-line and is the answer to a seamless and positive moving experience. The best idea? Call Next Step Baltimore 410-207-4475!
FOUR WEEKS OUT:
- Start packing those things that are not used daily. Label the boxes and keep a Master Inventory List.
- Pack off-season clothing.
- Book lodging for your pets a few days around the move. Animals can sense the pending change and stress. If they are being moved via air, pack something with your scent on it to comfort them.
- Take care of yourself – when making your moving day to-do lists, include time for yourself over the next month or so. Enjoy a nap, take a run, have lunch with a friend, get a massage. Keep yourself happy during this transition. Best of all, call Next Step Baltimore to finish the job!
THREE WEEKS OUT:
- Take photos of how your electronics are hooked up.
- Keep packing.
- Overwhelmed? Call Next Step Baltimore!
Look for next month’s Tip of the Month for more…